Session #7 - Absolute Ethanol Embolization Treatment for Vascular (Venous) Malformation

 Had my last and final session on the 8th of September 2023. 

As in all the previous sessions, everything went smoothly and here I'm just going to highlight the changes:-

  1. The total ethanol injected was 7mL. 2ml + 2ml + 3ml.
  2. I had got admitted on the 7th and we were meant to have back to back sessions like last time but on Thursday, it was a holiday at the hospital because of Janmashtami and they couldn't find an anesthesiologist. So I ended up having just one session on the 8th.
  3. After the session, Dr. Mohal Banker said that the remaining malformations were all so small that it would be risky to try to inject ethanol into them. And he said that all the major malformations are destroyed.
  4. He mentioned that there is a 5% chance that it might return again and if it does we may be able to do these sessions again. 


Comments

  1. Hlo sir my self mustak ahamad I am from gorakhpur actually I just want to talk to u regarding ur vascular treatment from bankers actually my aunty is facing the same issue in biceps area sir please contact it's an emergency 9517116828

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Session #1 - Absolute Ethanol Embolization Treatment for Vascular (Venous) Malformation

Session #5 & 6 - Absolute Ethanol Embolization Treatment for Vascular (Venous) Malformation

Session #3 - Absolute Ethanol Embolization Treatment for Vascular (Venous) Malformation